Thursday, September 8, 2011

Fuck

No I won´t talk about the sex day, just about something that can fuck with the days of some people.haha
Last week my bf received his notebook. It´s a XPS 15 L502x, one of the best notebook in the hole world.
The first day everything was ok, but in the second, WTF THE MONITOR IS COMPLETELY BLUE.
And there was nothing we could do with this, because it just kept blue and was friday night, and we could just try to solve this on Monday. Ok, just a monitor...
ALLRIGHT, then the HD wasn´t working. He had something like 50Mb LOL
And couldn´t find the HD into his computer. haha
We tried to format it. And the HD problem was ok, but the monitor was still blue. /:
We think something could happen when it was coming. The carrier should beat it in somewhere and cause this shit to the monitor, idk.
No we are trying to talk to Dell, but there no one who can help us. Everyone is  busy and can´t give us a little time.
The only damn thing that could be really nice is if they just send him a new computer and forget to get this one back, what happened to a friend´s brother. hahah
Does any of you guys have ever a problem like this? And if you do, share with us. :3

13 comments:

my day in a sentence said...

Don't ask me, I'm the laptop killer. I ruin every laptop I get. :S

My 2 Pesos said...

I've had that problem with my desktop computer. :/

Natural One said...

Dell is usually pretty good, he must have been unlucky and gotten a lemon.

Bersercules said...

Nope. I avoid problems like that by avoiding tecnology!

Timothy Bowen said...

seriously, sue the post office. sue the company that sold it to you. sue your neighbor. sue everyone.
get yo moneys!

GMSoccerPicks said...

Gladly i've never been through that kind of crap. I'm easily annoyed and i would have been yelling through the phone in no time.

DWei said...

Yeah, get a computer nerd friend to help you with that, it be best.

H A R R Y G O A Z said...

Have a SUPER weekend !

Max Power said...

take it back to where you bought it! Get a refund...

+follow

LegendsParody said...

Not rly, I've never had this problem. Goodpost.

nowaysj said...

yeah happens all the time. I bought a honda accord, the second day I owned it I came down and saw that someone had jumped up onto the hood of the car and jumped around. I could see the mf fingerprints.

coneforce said...

tough luck! nice blog dude following!

cheshire said...

Talk about 'the sex day'! Also, computer problems - I hate them. A most unfortunate situation regarding the laptop :(