Friday, August 5, 2011

A Clockwork Orange

I think the tip made everything so easy.
I'll talk about a book that I appreciate so much. A Clockwork Orange.
When you get the book to read, it start sounding strange, because it looks to has his own language (and more you read more you have sure about it). But still you read it, because after you start you can't stop.
The story is as weird as the words we can find during we're reading, but it involves us, because we'll always want to know what'll happen to Alex, the protagonist of the book and his friends, that are always involved in some shit around the city.


The book also has a movie, which has the same name and that the actors are perfect giving life to the book. But I may tell you it's not THAT good if you compare to the book. But you know, it'll never exist a movie which will be better than its book. Never, maybe because when we're reading we can create the scenes perfectly and has an idea about how it must be. And then, when you watch the movie and it's not like you thought, it doesn't looks that good.
Anyway, I watched and I think it's a pretty nice movie. But I prefer the idea I created while I was reading. haha If you haven't ever read this book. I recommend you to watch the movie first and then read it. *----*
Thanks for all the comments and keep reading. I'll try to make new posts as soon as I can.
Have a nice weekend.

31 comments:

GMSoccerPicks said...

I think im going to watch it again tonight.

Diego Sousa said...

fucking sick movie and book! just love it!

Sketchar said...

I have never seen it, but is supposed to be a good classic.

Batow said...

if you read the book first, the movie won't destroy your imagination, that's why I say: read the book first :P

Shockgrubz said...

I've read and watched. Love both!

Sinclair said...

I love the movie, but I've never read the book. Is it good?

Viitoebe said...

@Sinclair
The movie is reeeeally good. But the book is so freaking better. *-----*

DIYgaming said...

Never read this or seen the movie, but I've heard about it a lot!

My 2 Pesos said...

I have to download that book; I mean buy. lol

Magixx said...

never seen this one b4, ima try this out asap!

Mekkor said...

i know the film but didnt know there is also the book

T Papar said...

i have seen the movie a few times but only last week i bought the book for my vacation next week :D

SlogBlog11 said...

I've not seen it, but may do so if it's that good.

my day in a sentence said...

This is a masterpiece. Case closed.

Fizzums said...

I hear great things from tons of people about this movie... I think it's high time I watch it.

Shaw said...

I need to read this

Justin said...

i will have to check this movie out it sounds interesting :) thanks!

Electric Addict said...

i love the unique language in this book. good book, haven't seen the movie though.

Natural One said...

Haven't seen this movie in a long time, ill stuff

Timothy Bowen said...

great book and great movie!!

LivingChaos said...

The book is a real gem. I bought it myself years ago. Strangely enough, I only saw the movie a few days ago.
The book is VERY easy to get yourself thoroughly confused in, but as you stated, you sort of "learn the language" the more you read it.
I also found the movie tame in comparison, despite it's acclaim.
(The scene with the 2 girls? In the book, that was MUCH different).

Overall, an amazing book and movie, that makes you think about many aspects such as government control, and the aspect of free will in and of itself.

Elliot MacLeod-Michael said...

P.R. Deltoid is one of my favorite character names ever.

poorfags said...

Lol nice post below this one, quite clever. Also I've never watched the movie.

nowaysj said...

I remember actually seeing a film, and being like, this is better than the book, for the first time in history, the movie is better... I just can't remember either of them! Jokes!

nowaysj said...

Haven't seen this in a long time, let alone read it.

nowaysj said...

Will anyone remember us when we've left.

nowaysj said...

Come back! Come back!

JunkBot said...

one of my fave books and movies

+following

Cid said...

I'm reading this right now, but I'm stuck on 4th page (sic!) due to very hard language. Seriously, this is tought stuff.

Walter said...

great movie and book

Scrubby Bear said...

I've heard much about both the book and movie. I plan on watching it soon. The picture you posted is scary.