Wednesday, August 3, 2011

So, I haven't posted anything in these last days because my vacations are over. So I don't have too much time now and also I'm moving and have less time to post and be online.
But I wanted to share with you something that every month makes me one of the happiest women in the world. My perfect, fuck awesome, handsome, hot and delicious boyfriend. Today we're completing a year and a month. ♥
So I thought I could talk about it today, because it's something I can do really well, better than talk about any other thing I like, 'cause he's better than any of the other stuff.
Maybe I'll tell someday about how we met, because it's really nice our first meeting. C:

I guess that's it for today. I'll try to post everyday, but if I don't, at least you'll know why.
Hope you all have a nice week and see you soon.
My perfect man ♥~

14 comments:

Diego Sousa said...

you look really happy together :)

GMSoccerPicks said...

Congrats, you look like a nice couple :)

Cid said...

Rugby World Cup! I like rugby t-shirt, also: my friend is a rugby-player :))

GENETICS said...

SOOOOOOOOO CUTE!

Haunter said...

He looks like Joseph Gordon Levitt (sp?). Which is a compliment. Yay love!

Fizzums said...

Congrats, guys

My 2 Pesos said...

Seems to be a nice guy. :3

T Papar said...

you look very cute together :)

Natural One said...

You two make a good couple!

-E- said...

i'd make sure i had some big, dark sunglasses if i were you.

Dylanthulhu said...

@-E-
If that comment means what I think it does- isn't that a bit uncalled for, dude?

Also- congrats. My two year anniversary is creeping up on me.

DWei said...

Grats. Today my girlfriend and I reached 3 years and 2 months. :)

Viitoebe said...

@-E- i'm ok with it.
:3

Electric Addict said...

you guys are cute!!