Sunday, July 31, 2011

Pulp Fiction

Well, now I'll talk about another one of my favorites movies. Pulp Fiction!
The movie's amazing. Not just because of its cast (of course it makes too  much difference to the movie, because there's John Travolta, Samuel L. Jackson, Uma Thurman,Bruce Willis, Tim Roth and so many other fucking awesome actors), but for its story.
In the beginning of the movie things looks strange, and it doesn't make too much sense, because the movie has separated stories. But when they meet themselves it makes totally sense.


This is one of the why's you don't stop watching it, it holds you till the end.
The movie is kinda old, it's from '94, but I may tell you, I don't get tired of watching it once again.
It's another advice for you people to watch. You won't regret after you do this.



23 comments:

Justin said...

i have heard a lot about this movie! i need to see it! thanx for the review.

Diego Sousa said...

you believe i NEVER watched this movie?

Dylanthulhu said...

I watched this movie at least once a day for three years. I'm dead serious. I have friends that can back this story up. This movie is a never-ending source of entertainment for me, it never gets boring, I never get tired of it, and I see something new in it every time.

Haunter said...

I know it's on netflx. Definite classic. Amazing amazing movie.

Sinclair said...

This has sat on my 'to-watch' list forEVER now...

Sub-Radar-Mike said...

Absolute classic, Diego you need to watch it ASAP.

Lucas De Grandi said...

great cast,great movie.

Philloz said...

I absolutely love this movie <3! Good call :D

Shockgrubz said...

By far one of my top ten movies of all time!

David said...

looks like a good movie.

T Papar said...

Great movie, although my favorite from Tarantino is Reservoir Dogs :D

Magixx said...

one of the best movies of all time!

Cid said...

Definetly classic one.

Natural One said...

Samuel L Jackson is one of my favorite actors

My 2 Pesos said...

Best movie ever!!!!

Jerrick C. said...

Man that movie is crazy anyone remember that scene with the adrenaline injection. good post

GMSoccerPicks said...

No need for words, if you watched it, you know why. If you didnt... well, go and watch it, NOW.

-E- said...

i think you'll find the story is pretty stupid, actually. it's the mise en scene that makes it a good movie (and the acting and music).

my day in a sentence said...

That movie is amazing. I showed it to my gf and she was blown away.
Winston Wolf is the best! :D

nowaysj said...

Liked it the first time I saw it, subsequent viewing disappointed.

Jammer said...

I just watched it the other day.

Equalz said...

Watch this movie weekly, its a must have for sure.

Orang3 said...

really loved that film, the old tarantino, with this one, 4 rooms and reservoir dogs, made me see for first time that an alternative but nice movies are posible.